What do you mean by Stateside missions?
We are not a traditional Church. We are more like missionaries, but stateside, even though we do international missions as well. We are in the business of growing THE Church and feel called to plant local church bodies and ministry outlets as the Lord makes room for them. Details of our Methodology are at the bottom of the page.
Meet the Team
Each one of our team members has made willful significant financial sacrifices in order to serve in this ministry. They are true servants of pure hearts. The pay we've all agreed to work for simply does not compare to the value that each member brings to the table. Yet, as an organization, we desire to be able to provide for them a decent wage, so we ask that you combine your faith with ours along with generosity as we believe God for an increase in our financial situation.
1 Corinthians 9:14 "...the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel."
$1,200 raised of $9,000/monthBALM currently is working on building our Ministry Team. We need 90 more sponsors to pledge $118 or more a month to cover our team's salaries. Will you Partner with us to send us out for the Ministry of the Gospel? If yes, Select a Team member that you would like to sponsor.
4 Steps to Growing THE Church
(Our Method of Discipleship)
Our aim is not to "steal" sheep from other pastors, but to look for the unchurched (the 1 that left the 99) and for any other lost sheep that has never even been introduced to Jesus at all. We want to build THE Church (not a church) through new spiritual birth and finding lost sheep, not by church location swapping. Transfers do not equal growing THE church. Only New births grow THE Church and good nurturing sustains the church. These are the 4 key elements we believe make up Discipleship.
- Evangelism - seek and save the lost. This is at the core of Church growth. We firmly believe that without this core methodology, the church will fizzle and die. Out of the 350,000 churches in America, 85% are on the decline of the growth cycle. 14% are growing because of transfers from the other 85%. Only 1% of all churches are actually growing from conversions. Our aim is to not grow any particular church, but THE Church. The Bride of Christ.
- Teaching/Training- Everyone needs biblical and practical training for walking as Jesus did. That is why we have spent much time developing our catalog of teachings on YouTube and Podcast. We continue to develop and improve our presentation and methods and hope to have other systems in the future that give people practical training in walking like Jesus.
- Fellowship - we want to Create opportunities for Believers to come together, whether that means we connect them with a local church body or we have our own fellowship opportunities.
- Ministry Outreach - Ministry means serving. Ephesians 4 tells us that the 5 fold ministry is designed by God to equip the saints (the rest of the believers) to do the work of ministry. We look at our communities we want to impact and find a need it has and strive to develop a way for us to serve the community by meeting that need. There are 3 ways that a person can give back
- Financially - Anyone can give. The Parable of the Talents teaches us that if you are not skilled, then you should give to those who are.
- Time - The Next level of giving back is through your time and Effort.
- Leadership - After people have been generous with their money, time and effort, then they usually have leadership capabilities. At this level, then we have opportunity for momentum.